1. Choosing a country and studying the list of vacancies (To clarify the relevance of these vacancies and the availability of new ones is possible when communicating with employees).
2. Coordination of the selected country, living conditions, as well as conditions of employment.
3. After approval of the candidate for the selected vacancy, the applicant submits his resume in .doc, .docx, .pdf format, video presentation, as well as passport data (passport scan).
4. The next stage is the conclusion of an agreement with the client and our company.
5. After the conclusion of the contract, the applicant pays for the services provided for assistance in finding a job. Receives a visa and the necessary documents for employment, as well as instructions for further actions.
6. Upon arrival in the country of destination, the client is greeted by our partners, settled in the place of residence, the employer concludes a contract, and the employee starts working.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Great Britain, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, France, Croatia, Czech Republic, Sweden and Estonia.
2. United States of America.
4. United Arab Emirates.
5. Great Britain.